Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm not proceeding with this blog for awhile

If any of u have noticed, I haven't been updating this particular blog of mine for awhile. Could b because I'm not reading too many management related articles online these days.

If u r looking for Management or HR related articles, please visit my pal GG's blog
Gautam Ghosh on Management He brings your attention to some really good articles.

If u would like to read more of what I have written, take your choice :

XLRI: News, Views & Reviews


Freein My Mind: Free Thinking, Free Speaking


What's Up in Mumbai (Bombay)


My Reviews of Restaurants & Pubs


Around The World: My Travel Diary


More Pub Reviews from all Over the World


What's Up in Hyderabad


Jobs for MBA's in India



So thats it for now, maybe I will post more on this site in future... that's y I'm not deleting it as yet....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?